A Custom Memorial Portrait Painting : How to honor a Loved one
Memorial portrait painting is a unique and highly personalized way to commemorate the life of a loved one who has passed away. They can be any size, and are typically painted from a photograph. The artist copied all of the details of the person’s features, making the portrait and incredibly accurate and lifelike representation of the person.
A custom memorial portrait painting is more than just a painting; it is a beautiful and lasting tribute to someone who has been lost.
What is custom memorial portrait painting?
To custom a memorial portrait painting is, to find an artist to turn your picture of beloved one into hand-painted portrait painting. The painting can be the person themselves, or of a scene or moment that was particularly special to the person. A custom memorial portrait painting can be a very personal and meaningful gift for friends or family members. It can help to keep the memory of the person alive, and provide a place for mourning and healing.
3 Important tips for you to commission a perfect memorial portrait painting.
There are a few things to keep in mind when commissioning a memorial painting.
1. It is important to find an artist who is skilled in painting portraits.
2. It is important to provide the artist with as many photos of the deceased as possible. This will help the artist capture the likeness of the person in the painting. The painting can be simple or as detailed as you wish, and also can include any special elements that are important to you.
3. It is important to provide the artist with information about the size and format of the painting, as well as the budget you are willing to allocate.,
What we can offer to you?
1. Professional and experienced artists
Our artists are have over 20 years experienced in creating sensitive and moving memorial portraits. We take great care in capturing the essence of your loved one, and we will work with you to ensure that the finished painting is a true reflection of their personality and spirit.
2. Different painting style choices
Here we offer both impressionist style and realism style of your loved one’s portrait, you can feel free to choose what you like. And all commissioned paintings are 100% handmade on canvas.
3. Size choices and online proof
Here are some common size choice for your painting – 12 by 16 inches, 16 by 20 inches, 20 by 24 inches, 24 by 36 inches. Any other special size is also available. After finishing, you will receive a photo of the painting for your online approval. You can ask for any changes to reach your 100% satisfaction.
How to start?
To get stared, upload your photo by click the following button ” Upload Pictures”. Also don’t forget to send together with your size and other detail requirements. You will receive free price quote within 24 hours.
Send Your Picture for Free Quote
You may also like
Hi, I’m Phoebe, the author of this post, and I have been in over 15 years in oil painting field. If you would like to make a commission photo painting, feel free to connect with me!